PRODUCT MANAGER - SHADESTUDIO, EUROPE
The Product Manager will support existing visualization customers across Europe and identify new ones, documenting business and technical requirements. The role will assist the technical team in gathering and integrating customer assets and product information for new products and for product updates. Will also support the customer during and after launch with training and strategic advice on using and updating the tool. Responsible for documentation and monitoring of resources, budgets, risks and changes to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs. In this role you report to the Global Product Manager and to the Marketing Visualization Director in the USA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Acts as point of first reference for product- and project-related inquiries, and works proactively and collaboratively to address any issues that may arise.
- Develops and documents customer implementations, including project specifications, business processes, and training and promotion.
- Works closely with cross-functional team members, communicating initiatives and tasks, with a focus on moving projects forward, driving solutions, and escalating potential roadblocks.
- Monitors project completion according to schedule and budget.
- 7 + years applicable working experience, including sales experience
- Bachelor Degree
- Organizational skills
- Teamwork and collaborative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Blend of business knowledge and comfort with technology
- Flexibility – Ability to multi-task, while focusing on both the details and the big picture
- Ability to proactively engage, motivate, and influence team members
- Marketing managers
- Product engineers
- Production managers
- Senior IT managers
- Senior business development managers
- Senior company executives
- Software and database developers
- Sales managers and representatives (dealers)
- 3D artists
- Web developers
HOW TO APPLY?
- Office Environment
- Heavy phone and web conference work
- Domestic and international travel as required
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form
. For questions and more information about the Product Manager - ShadeStudio, Europe vacancy, please contact Petra Loonen (HRM adviseur) on phone number 0492-386500. Website: Go to website
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.